SensThys is a designer and manufacturer of game-changing RFID system solutions and offers the world’s most functionally integrated fixed reader solutions.
SensThys is dedicated to developing hardware sensors for the RFID market. It offers functionally integrated fixed RFID reader solution for standalone and networked sensor configuration. Our readers and antennas have the most elegant and beautiful industrial design. They require the lowest cost of deployment along while ensuring robust power and data networking using patented “Bi-POE” and sensor integrated networking technology.
SensThys provides innovative engineering services specializing in the integration of passive and active IoT sensors into industry 4.0 and IoT Automation solutions.
- Renewable energy
- Composite materials
- Government efficiency
- Healthcare & pharmaceutical
- UHF Passive RFID
- Active RFID
- Passive Temperature tags
- Passive moisture tags
- Wired and wireless communications
- Edge computing
SensThys Fixed Readers
All SensThys readers, whether fixed or handheld, have built in unique capabilities including:
- The ability to guarantee tag data is correct and create infinite tag life through the use of EPIC
- The ability to interrogate and report temperature and moisture from certain passive sensor tags including those based on Axzon IC’s such as from Smartrac/Avery Dennison.
The unique design of this rugged, 9dBic, aesthetic antenna allows high volume installations with industry-leading pricing without sacrificing performance.
Aesthetically pleasing, with a slim profile, the SensRF®-101 blends into office or commercial environments, yet is tough enough to be used in warehouses and production lines (IP68).
SensThys have a range of accessories from Vesa Mounts – to convert your reader or antenna to the standard 100 x 100 Vesa mounting system to a range of cables to ensure loss is minimised.
Why Choose a SensThys Product?
In short, because we’re listening.
Customers with long-time experience in the RFID industry convey to us that they are not being heard. Customer support is hard to get, suggestions for improvements are not being acknowledged and there is general frustration with how much RFID systems cost to deploy and how complex they are to work with.
We get it… The SensThys team is a unique mix. Half of us are RFID industry veterans with marketing and technical knowledge in this unique space. Our other half comes from the telecom world where customer issues like these just wouldn’t fly.
Here is our commitment:
- We’re striving to offer the world’s easiest to use, most cost-effective fixed RFID reader solution.
- Call us — you’ll talk with a technical person who actually helped build the product.
- Report an issue — we’ll work to address it.
- Got an idea for how we can do better? — We’ll listen.
— The SensThys Team.