BCDS can help improve your business performance whilst reducing cost of resources with an RFID Solution that is suitable to your business requirements.
Aesthetically pleasing, with a slim profile, the SensThy’s SensRF®-101 blends into office or commercial environments, yet is tough enough to be used in warehouses and production lines (IP68).
- Slim Profile RFID Antenna with attractive aesthetics for ceiling, wall and shelf mounting (10 X 10 X 0.85 inches)
- Gain of 9.0dBic with low VSWR and read range of up to 10m / 30 ft under normal operating conditions
- High performance & rugged design
- IP68 rating for permanent outdoor use & industrial applications (submersible in water for up to 30 min at 1.5m)
- Mounting options include flush mount or optional VESA 100mm studded mount bracket
SensThys SensARRAY ENTERPRISE
The new SensArray Enterprise readers combine one of the strongest, fastest UHF passive RFID readers with an integrated 8.5dBic antenna in a svelte attractive 10” x 10” form-factor.
- Powerful native security
- Native EPIC
- Native passive sensor support
- 4-in, 4-out powered GPIO
- Industry-leading 33 dBm power
- Integrated antenna with 3 additional ports
- Integrated PoE switch
SenThys SensX EXTREME
The new SensX EXTREME rugged reader is SensThys’ highest performance RFID reader enclosed in the industry’s highest rated IP67 industrial and weather-tight chassis for harsh environments.
- High performance RFID reader
- Complete Linux subsystem
- IP67 Rated
- Operating range of -40C to 55C
- HERO certification (MIL STD 810)
Please note, this reader is not currently available as an ETSI model.
The Impinj xArray gateway is a fixed infrastructure RAIN RFID reader system that provides always-on, wide-area monitoring, location, and determines x-y location and tracks item movement along two axis. Designed for large-scale, item-level applications in retail, healthcare, and manufacturing, the xArray gateway provides real-time Item Intelligence events including an item’s identity, location, and movement. Improve customer service, increase employee productivity, and make better business decisions.