TSC TX600 4″ Label Printer
Precise calibration and registration required for printing the smallest labels.
The TSC TX600 Thermal Transfer Label Printer has an amazing 600dpi resolution to help print very small of text on labels and as a result will allow you reduce the size of of legal requirements on a label, and create more space for design and marketing messages on the label.
With Ethernet and USB Interfaces, it prints 4 inch wide labels, and can print Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer labels. The TX600 takes a 1 inch ribbon core, from 72 meters long to 300 meters long.
Optional: External media holder and peel-off module, Cutter, External Bluetooth module, External 802.11 b/g/n wireless, Module, Stand-alone keyboard
- Interface: Serial, internal Ethernet USB 2.0 & USB host
- Print speed of 203 mm (8”) per second
- 24 dots/mm 600 DPI resolution
- 3.5” colour TFT Display
- Ribbon: 300 m long, max. OD 67 mm, 1“ core (ink coated outside)
- Ribbon width 40 mm ~ 110 mm (1.6” ~ 4.3”)
- Label roll dimension / capacity up to 127 mm (5”) OD
- 128 MB Flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM memory
- microSD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB
- User-friendly clamshell design
- TSPL-EZD firmware emulates TPLE, TPLZ, and TPLD languages out of the box
- Free Label design software and Windows® drivers (available via download)
- Black Colour
- 24 months Return to Base Warranty
- Manufacturing and Warehousing
- Food labelling
- Parcel Post
- Retail Marketing