TSC TE300 Desktop Printer
The introduction of the new, TSC TE300 barcode printer, expands TSC Auto ID’s growing line of affordable, high-performance desktop-class label printers. The TE300 provides customers a competitive, durable, entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use.
The TE300 offers 12 dots per mm (300 dpi) for use with printing small fonts, barcodes, or graphics. It’s equipped with a fast, 400 Mhz processor, 16 MB of DRAM and 8 MB of Flash storage memory, so you never have to wait for your labels to start printing.
The TE300’s modular thermal transfer print mechanism is protected by an outer ABS shell and is designed to withstand tough environments. These affordable, hardworking printers will print high quality labels all day long, producing thousands of clear, crisp barcode and identification labels per day.
The printer will take both 1/2” core 72 meter to 110 meter, or 1” core 300-meter thermal transfer ribbons allowing customer to use whichever supply of ribbons they have available. Multiple printer language emulations right out of the box, and a powerful scalable font engine which makes it easy to replace nearly any existing label printers.
Both the printhead and platen roller can be easily changed without using any tools. The printer features both Gap and Black Mark sensing to accurate label registration. And the media cabinet can handle industry standard 5 inch OD labels on 1” or 1.5” cores. The powerful hybrid electric motor is strong enough to handle larger 8”OD label rolls on its optional external label unwinder.
The print mechanism which normally resides within the printer may be purchased separately for those looking to integrate custom label printing capability into their own manufactured designs. Applications for this unique print mechanism can include use with kiosk applications, small label applicators, two color on-demand printing, and two-sided printing.
- 300 dpi
- 5” per second print speed
- 300 meter (984”) ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1”) core (coated outside)
- 72 to 110 meter (361”) ribbon supply on a 12.7 mm (0.5”) core (coated outside)
- 127 mm (5”) OD internal media supply, optional external media holder supports 214 mm (8.4”) OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3”) core
- 400 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 16 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash memory
- Internally scale-able true type fonts
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
- Free Windows® drivers and label design software (available via download)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 2 year limited warranty