Impinj Speedway Connect Software Simplifies Reader Configuration
Impinj Speedway Connect on-reader software speeds RAIN RFID deployments, enabling users to easily configure and manage an Impinj reader, and quickly access RAIN RFID data
Easily deploy and manage RAIN RFID hardware
Speedway Connect on-reader software enables faster, simpler RAIN RFID deployments by allowing users to remotely configure an Impinj reader or gateway, and quickly access RAIN RFID data. Speedway Connect helps customers right-size deployment software to meet their business needs.
Why use Speedway Connect software
Impinj software is deployed in RAIN RFID solutions across the globe. Users choose Speedway connect to:
- Speed time to market: on-reader software gets your RAIN RFID deployment up and running quickly
- Enable applications: provide optimized item-level inventory, direction, and location data for applications
- Impinj platform ready: future-proof your investment with a trusted brand that allows your solution to grow as you add new devices and applications
Speedway Connect 2.0 License, price per reader, for Speedway Revolution & xPortal Readers.
Speedway Connect is software that runs on the Impinj Speedway, xPortal, xSpan, and xArray readers, enabling users to easily set configurations for a single reader and quickly access RAIN RFID data. With support for multiple data protocols, Speedway Connect simplifies application integration and the process of passing RAIN data into existing applications without costly software development or middleware expenses.
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface for deployments of single readers used to identify/read RAIN RFID tags (EPC and TID only).
- Ability to set basic reader configurations and save configuration on-reader.
- Access to RAIN RFID data in an application via HID, HTTP POST, TCP/IP, Serial, or USB protocols.
- A bridge to the wave of the future. By easing in to the use of RFID with this tool, users can experience new operational productivity, become more knowledgeable about the technology, and discover for themselves how RFID is changing the landscape.
|Firmware Version||6.4.1||7.0.0 & above|
Note: Speedway Connect is NOT compatible with Impinj R700 RAIN RFID readers.